Monday, March 19, 2007

HERE IN POSITANO, ITALY!

This has already exceeded expectations. It is so beautiful here I cannot begin to explain it. On the drive along the coast yesterday, i could barely breathe (and not just b/c of the hairpin turns). Let's see: I've already eaten rabbit(accidentally), had the best espresso ever made, and drunk fabulous wine. The couple that owns this place are amazing.

I do have to pay for Internet use, though, so I probably won't post a ton. We talked about three stories today, and mine is up for discussion first thing tomorrow. I am nervous more in the sense that I get a good understanding of what people are actually saying--from what I heard today, the ideas were just so good, and people had lots of different but interesting takes on things--I just want to make sure I soak it all in appropriately.

The only negative is that is is COLD and today it is rainy!!!!!!!!!! They said it might rain for the next couple of days, in fact, but actually I could care less. Just sitting here in my room right now, writing this, listening to the waves, seeing the water, it is a dream.

Sorry I can't figure out how to post pics on this, I'll just have to send some around once I am home. I am off to a "publishing" discussion here in a little while, which will be chock full of info, I am sure. Love to all.

No comments: