Friday, March 2, 2007

MY WRITING DAY

Gee, I might just be getting into this blogging thing. Or maybe I'm on a typing roll--I have spent the past let's see six hours in my office, aka White Rock Coffee, pounding away at the keys (and caffeine), trying desperately to get through this draft of my novel. I am through Chapter Eighteen. Not bad. I want to have it as done as I can before I get to Italy.

Why? I have a profound fear of someone wanting to read more of it and being shocked by all my formatting/spelling errors.......I want to be done in case I get run over by a DART bus.....I can't totally focus on anything new until this is complete.......all of the above and more too embarassing to write. Please refer to therapist.

Now I am off to see my husband, son, and stepson. Brad is playing soccer tonight, and Zachary, Jack, and I will no doubt watch a movie and eat pizza. Life is good.

No comments: