Thursday, March 1, 2007

Sirenland

My son just woke up from his nap and is sitting on my lap as I type this. So much for all the work I was going to get done. Not that I'm complaining, but let me share: he also forced me to watch "The Grinch who stole Christmas" this morning and just said, "I am the mommy and I know what to do." (direct quote.) So you can see I have my hands full.

But I can't wait to read everyone's writing.

Jack now insists I am misquoting him and wants to say 'hi': yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyjjjjjjjjjjjjjmmmmmmmm
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmq
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
qqqqqqqqqqqxxxxxxmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhh

2 comments:

Lesley Dormen said...

Oh, Erin, thank you so much for your post! I look forward to meeting you in Positano. Team Burdette looks like a winner to me.

Erin Ryan Burdette said...

You are sweet. Not to sound pollyanna, but I feel like I know you a little already because I just finished your entry last night. Can I tell you that the paragraph about the Menendez Brothers made me laugh outloud? Is this the book that is being published?